"Who are u visiting? I live here and might know his name."
"Ohh... I forgot his name."
That's what happened after almost three-hour public transportation from Waltham to Brigton to fetch my eyeglass which I left behind.
"Ahh... He is a Chinese guy."
"Tian?"
"His surname? It could be..."
"OK. I think I have got his number. Let's call him."
Thank god I did not come over such a long way to see nobody and then go like a whisper, which had terrified me the most when she made the call.
Anyway, it is weird that I could not recall someone's name after a whole night's conversation. Possibly it is because I was under a great deal of stress that night when hearing the flight delay. But should not memories have more clarity on emergency?
For the past month I have been trying to cram years of vogue recollections about my childhood dream into my head. I was pushing myself so hard that nightmares have started. Those fantastic visions which haunt me in darkness might be neither dreams nor memories as I had surmised, rather they are warnings of things that I have been trying to deny.
No comments:
Post a Comment