Finally I made up my mind for a trip to N.Y. next week. Thanks to the coming roommate, I would not going anywhere if there is a shelter in Waltham. Well it is a complicated situation. I rent a room upstairs but the lady refused to move out until the end of August. Therefore I was relocated to this room downstairs vacant only for two weeks, after which a Russian girl will be moving in.
Anyway I should travel around before orientation starts. It may sound ironic but I did have a route earlier, starting from Boston, via N.Y., and then to Harrisburg. It only turned out that I was listening to the rain during nights, drawing sketches in the day, wandering around in the supermarket and cooking.
murmur----
I bought a second-handed coffee maker this afternoon with 7 bucks. And it operates well. And I finally bought some grounded coffee in an Italian grocery. It feels so good to run into a shop whose background music is opera instead of pop music.
P.S: I was infuriated by the new guy coming from D.C. with his words, "there is no decent food in china town here in Boston." And, "you guys don't recycle plastics here in Massachusetts?"
I don't know if they do or do not here in Waltham. I do know that we don't have the air conditioner running 24 hours a day, and leaving all the lights on in the kitchen like you. You are not the only one who appreciates Jazz and literature. Just don't behave like a proud and stupid cosmopolitan.
No comments:
Post a Comment