The day I went to the bank for a new account was sunny. I asked the manager if that was the archetypical Boston cuz I could no longer stand the face-burning sunshine. His comforting answer that soon rain will fall down finally came true this afternoon.
It did not rain until I walked out of the mart with Jewish rye bread and two avocadoes. Last week I was cramed with cranberry jelly and toasts and this week I gotta try something different. Sadly till this moment I have no idea what I should do with it tomorrow.
The other day Karen surprised me that she was taught on high scholl history classes that Chinese is literally the smartest, while the nickel-saving Jewish are simply Jews. She was astonished at the popularity of KFC and Burger King in China. She knew so little about China that I started to wonder what they were taught indeed. With no offense, education has always been serving the dominating ideology, or rather common sense. I am just getting confused about things they care about.
Unlike here in America, on rare occasions in China will we have eye contacts with strangers. Frequent eye-contact makes me nervous.
some professor, whose name is not important let's just name him Randy, said, t's pretty easy to be smart when peering smart people. What if the sparkles of their smartness belong to different categories?
I asked mother if she could recollect my childhooh memory. She said that I did want to be a grocery keeper selling pudding and jelly before I turned six -- so that I could eat as many as I want. That was kind of the coolest dream I've ever had. It started at a concrete realization that I could do this And now this childhood dream should be checked.
No comments:
Post a Comment