Thursday, August 16, 2012

Drunk

The other night I was reading a book on art history and praying in silence that I could get a good sleep with no nightmare. For some unexpressible reason I have been suffering from darknight ghosts.

I should have had a sound sleep, if my drunk roommate had stopped knocking on my door. I was too sleepy to find that he was different from his usual appearance. It was only until this morning that I felt something was weird.

Yeah he was standing in front of my door asking me if I was annoyed by their alcohol and noise. I said I was absolutely fine with noise. (In fact I had several times slept over when hanging out with my colleagues in the bar.) And then he started to talk about how his sisters drove him mad with noises alike.

"Or do you want a drink?"

"No thanks. I just..." I just wanted sleep.

This morning when I was cooking my breakfast, there was a thought rushing into my mind. I stood in front of his room. And I really wanted to knock on the door until he wakes  up...

No comments:

Post a Comment